You can add competitors' details to track their ranking results for the same keyword that you’re tracking for your own business.
When choosing to add this to your finished ranking report, an additional tab called ‘Competitors’ will display within your report (shown below in the red box). A maximum of four competitors can be tracked.
Here’s how to add a competitor:
1. Go to the Edit Report settings of your ranking report within the ‘Advanced Settings’ section.
2. Click on the 'Competitors' tab (indicated below by the red box).
3. Complete the required fields, as follows:
- Competitor 1 Name: Input the competitor's business name that you would like to track.
- Competitor 1 Website Address: Here you can add the competitor's website address that you want to track.
4. Finally, click on the green 'plus' symbol to the right.
That's it — you're all good to go.