There are two different ways to re-run an existing report, depending on whether there is a Location set up or not.
Run a report with no Location set up
1. First, click the ‘SEO Tools’ dropdown in the top menu (shown below in red), then select the tool that the report is for (e.g. Rank Checker).
2. From the list of reports displayed, identify the one to be re-run, and click the down arrow on the green 'View Report' button.
3. Click 'Re-run Report' from the top of the dropdown menu.
4. Finally, confirm you would like to run the report by clicking the green 'Run Report' button.
Run a report from within a Location Dashboard
1. Click on 'View Dashboard' for the relevant location (shown below by the red box).
2. Then, from the Location Dashboard, click into the report that you would like to re-run from the left-hand sidebar to open the report. For example, click on 'Rank Checker'.
3. Once the report is open, click ‘Actions‘ (found on the top right-hand corner of the page), and select ‘Re-run Report’ from the top of the dropdown menu — indicated below in the red box.
4. Lastly, confirm that you would like to run the report by clicking the green ‘Run Report’ button.