Yes — these reports are white-labeled in the same way as all other reports on BrightLocal.
1. Create white-label profile
For full details of how to do this, please see our useful FAQ.
2. Assign the white-label profile
When you create or edit your report, you can choose your preferred white-label profile (see the red box below).
White-label reporting is only is available on Multi-Business and SEO Pro packages. If you are a Single-Business customer, you will need to upgrade in order to white-label your reports.
You can also white-label the email alerts that we send out. With this feature you can:
- White-label SEO emails
- Send emails with your own logo
- Remove all BrightLocal branding and colors
- Send emails from your own ‘Sender’ address
For more details, please see our article on How to create / edit white-label reports and emails.