Google Analytics can easily be integrated into a Location Dashboard to view your site’s analytics data alongside your Local SEO data.
Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Location Dashboard and click on the Google Analytics tab in the sidebar.
2. Click the green ‘Connect to Google Analytics’ button.
3. Google will ask you which Google account you'd like to import the data from:
Please note: You must be an Admin on the Google account to be able to connect.
4. Click 'Allow' to enable integration.
5. You'll then need to choose which website’s data you’d like to integrate with BrightLocal. Once you've chosen the site click ‘Select’.
All done! The data will then be shown on your BrightLocal dashboard.