By integrating Facebook into your Location Dashboard, you can view your critical social data in one place.
Doing this is easy — simply follow these steps:
1. Click ‘Social’ in the left-hand sidebar of the Location Dashboard.
2. Then, click the ‘Facebook’ tab, followed by the green ‘Connect to Facebook’ button.
3. Click ‘Continue as...'.
4. Select which pages you’d like to connect, then click the blue ‘Next’ button.
5. Next, confirm which permissions you’re happy to give to us and click the blue ‘Done’ button.
6. You'll then just need to select which Facebook page you want to integrate into your Location Dashboard. Choose the correct account then click the green 'Select' button.
You're all done — Facebook has now been integrated into your Location Dashboard.
Don't forget to like BrightLocal's Facebook page for all of the latest news in Local SEO.