You can customize your white-label report in the following ways:
- Upload your company logo
- Add your custom header & footer which will be displayed on all white-label external reports & PDFs. (Exception: ‘Local Search Audit’ report, which has it’s own custom header field.)
- Choose a theme colour scheme that matches your brand colors.
- Add your personal email signature to report email alerts that we send out.
- You can choose whether you want to use your own company logo in emails or not.
- If you do not want your clients to know that emails are coming from BrightLocal, then you can customize them with your own domain address. You will have to set up a free account with PostMarkApp first and provide us with an API key.
- Since the ‘Local Search Audit’ report is wisely used as a sales tool, we allow you to completely change the report header. You can also select which parts of a report you would like to display on an external URL and PDF.
You can create multiple White-label Profiles and apply a different white-label to each report.
You can white-label PDF & External URL reports, As well as the whole external Location Dashboard. These reports can be shared with clients so they can view their reports outside of BrightLocal.com.
White-label reporting is only available to customers on Multi-Business & SEO Pro packages.