You can share the Summary page with your clients in two ways:
- Downloading a Summary page PDF and share this file with your client. You can download the Summary page PDF from the ‘Actions’ drop-down menu in the top right of the Summary page. The PDF will be white-labeled using the white-label profile selected in Location ‘Settings’ (accessed from the left-hand side of Location Navigation).
- You can share the Summary page via a unique URL.This is called the ‘External Dashboard Summary’. First, you’ll need to manually enable the Summary page for it to be externally available by taking the following steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ page, accessible from the left hand side of Location Navigation.
- If you don’t have ‘External Dashboard’ enabled yet, you can do this by switching on ‘Make Location Dashboard available on an external URL?’.
- If the ‘External Dashboard’ switch is turned on, you’ll see an additional ‘External Dashboard Summary’ section appear on the second half of the page.
- By default, you will see ‘Display Summary on External Dashboard?’ switched off. Switch this on if you’d like the Summary page to be accessible on the External Dashboard.
- You can also choose which modules you’d like to display on the External Summary page.
- Make sure you don’t forget to save your choices by clicking the ‘Update Settings’ button at the bottom.