Using a Google Maps URL to find your location can help with the accuracy of the data we find.
To find the correct URL format, follow these steps.
- Open https://www.google.com/maps
- Type in the name and address of the business and select the correct business you want to focus on. You’ll see something similar to the below image:
- Copy the URL from your search browser. It will look something like this:
- Paste the URL, in its entirety, into the field of your Local Search Grid report called: ‘Google Maps URL of your business area:’. Then click “Find”.
- We will then find your Location and add it to your Local Search Grid report.