If you have connected the wrong Google My Business Listing, you can correct this through the location settings.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open the location.
2. Go to 'Location Details' — indicated by the red box below.
3. Under 'Business Details' you will be able to view the Google My Business (GMB) Listing.
4. Click the 'x' in the top left-hand corner (within the red box above) and this GMB Listing will disappear. You can then type in and add a new one.
5. To save this, scroll down and click the green 'Update Location' button.
6. You will then be given the option to update all reports as well (which we recommend). Once the reports have been re-run, you will see the changes you've made.
Please note: Changing your GMB Listing as above will update Local Search Audit, Google My Business Audit, Local Search Ranking Report, but not your Reputation Manager report. To find out how to update this, click here.