Granting us access to update your GMB listing
Simply follow these steps to grant us access:
1. Log in to your Google My Business listing to manage it.
2. Once logged in, head over to the 'Users' tab in the left-hand sidebar (shown below within the red box).
3. Hit the 'Invite new users' button in the top right-hand corner.
4. Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org then choose 'Manager' as the role and click the 'Invite' button.
We will then receive an invite from you to manage your listing.
Once we start working on your campaign, we will accept the request and be able to update details of your GMB listing on your behalf.
Revoking our access to your GMB listing
To revoke our access, follow these steps:
1. Once logged in, head over to the 'Users' tab in the left-hand sidebar (shown below within the red box).
2. Click the 'Remove' button to the right of 'Citation Builder' (shown below in the red box).
3. Finally, click 'Remove' again to revoke our access to your GMB listing.