If you are having any issues with the API returning data then we have some tips to help you get back up and running:
Check and Compare
First, check that you are using the correct format by comparing your scripts to our API Documentation.
If you work with PHP or C# we have API wrappers that simplify authentication against our API and provide simple methods for making requests.
If authentication errors are returned to you, then check our API documentation on authentication errors for more information to see if you have covered everything.
If needed you can track your batch API requests and costs in your account under the access history.
You can check for any recent callback errors in your account to help diagnose issues better.
If you are not able to resolve the issue please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help. In order to investigate the issues further, we would need the following information when you contact us:
- Please advise which tool and request you are using
- Please let us know which request you are sending to our API (exact code required please)
- Please also send the response you are getting from the API (exact code required please)
- Let us know when was the last time you successfully used our API
- If it is location/report specific let us know what report/location this has happened for