If you're experiencing any issues with the API returning data, we have some tips to help you get back up and running:
Check and Compare
First, check that you are using the correct format by comparing your scripts to our API Documentation.
If you work with PHP or C# we have API wrappers that simplify authentication against our API, and provide simple methods for making requests:
If authentication errors are returned, check our API documentation on authentication errors for more information and to see if you have covered everything.
If needed, you can track your batch API requests and costs in your account under the access history.
You can check for any recent callback errors in your account to help diagnose issues better.
If you are unable to resolve the issue having explored the above methods, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help. In order to investigate the issue further, please be ready to supply the following information when you contact us:
- The tool and request you are using
- The request you are sending to our API (exact code required please)
- The response you are getting from the API (exact code required please)
- The last time you successfully used our API
- If it is location- or report-specific, let us know which report / location this has happened for