The aggregators/networks accept additional business content, but they do not display this in its entirety on the live listings that can be seen on their websites.
When aggregators/networks provide the data to their customers (i.e. directories, mobile apps, etc.), they make all data available — including the additional content — meaning that everything you supply to BrightLocal is pushed to the directories / mobile apps.
Here is a summary of the data that each aggregator/network displays:
- Neustar: All the data held about a business
- Data Axle (formerly Infogroup): Only NAP, website, category, description and year established
- Foursquare: All the data held about a business
- YP Network: All data held about a business
- GPS Network: All data held about a business