We built the 'Alert Inbox' tab to make it simple and easy for multi-location businesses to manage Active Sync alerts. In this tab, you will find a table of all of the alerts for all of the Locations that you have set up Active Sync for.
You'll only be able to see and use the 'Alert Inbox' tab if you have purchased Active Sync. Find out how you can purchase 'Active Sync' here.
Once you've purchased 'Active Sync' you'll be able to see the 'Alert Inbox' tab in the ‘Locations Overview’ dashboard.
In the 'Alert Inbox' tab, you will find a table of all of the alerts for all of the Locations that you have set up Active Sync for.
Here's a quick rundown of what each column in the table means:
- Location: this is the name of the business or Location that the alert is for.
- Listing: this shows you the platform that the alert is about, i.e Facebook, Google Business Profile, etc.
- Date and Time: this is the date and time the alert was created.
- Data in BrightLocal: tells you the current status of the data in BrightLocal.
- Change Detected: tells you the change that’s been detected.
- Actions: this is where you can either accept or reject the change that’s been detected using the appropriate buttons and see what actions you took on previous alerts.
Using the search box, search for the business by the business name, and all of the alerts for that business will appear.
Accept and reject the changes that Active Sync has found for the business using the ‘Accept’ and ‘Reject’ buttons.
Then move on to the next change that’s been detected and either accept or reject it using the buttons.
To see the detected change in situ, click the blue arrow icon in the 'Actions' column and it will take you to the listing.
Once you’ve made your way through all of the changes and either accepted or rejected them, click ‘Save and Sync’ to save your actions.