- What does 'KP' stand for in the Rankings Table in Rank Checker reports?
- What do the different types of search results mentioned in Rank Checker look like?
- How do I change my display rankings results to Blended or Unblended?
- What is the difference between Blended and Unblended ranking results?
- What do the numbers and letters represent in the Rankings Table in my Rank Checker report?
- Can I compare current rankings with my previous, ‘historical’ rankings?
- How do I view my top ranking results only, on the Local Search Rank Checker report?
- Do you cache Local Search Rank Checker ranking results for any length of time?
- What is a third-party result in Local Search Rank Checker?
- What depth do you track search ranking results with Local Search Rank Checker?
- What is search 'personalization' and does it affect ranking results in Local Search Rank Checker?
- Why did my Local Search Rank Checker report fail to complete?
Are we missing something?
Submit a feature request and let us know