To create or edit a white-label report, simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your BrightLocal account and select 'White-Label Profiles' from the dropdown menu at the top right-hand corner of the screen (shown below in the red box).
2. Click the green 'Edit Profile' button to edit an existing white-label profile, or click the 'Add White-Label Profile' button to create a new profile.
3. You'll then be taken to the 'General Settings' page where you can now update / create your white-label profile.
4. Here, you can:
- Name the white-label profile
- Choose whether it's your primary white-label profile
- Upload an image / logo
- Add text for the header and footer
5. Next, you can choose one of our four available themes. If none quite match what you need, we recommend using the 'Minimal' theme. Update / Save your white-label profile by clicking on the green button at the bottom of the page.
6. The 'Email Settings' tab (shown below in the red box) is where you can set up the emails for all reports that use this white-label profile.
You can customize:
- Where the logo sits
- The email signature
- The email footer
7. You can also configure it so that the white-labeled emails appear to have been sent from you rather than from 'local-marketing-reports.com'.
To save your new settings, just click the green button at the bottom of the page and you are all set.
Please read this guide to find out how to apply a white-label profile to a report.