- How Much Does the Local Search Rank Checker Cost?
- How does BrightLocal localize ranking results in Local Search Rank Checker?
- Can I get a ranking report emailed to me?
- Do I need to include a location or geo modifier within my search term?
- What is a local search engine and how is it different from a normal search engine?
- What is the difference between a 'Ranking Run' and a 'Scheduled Report' in Local Search Rank Checker?
- What do the numbers and letters represent in the Rankings Table in my Rank Checker report?
- How are the Ranking Results calculated?
- Can I compare current rankings with my previous, ‘historical’ rankings?
- How do I view my top ranking results only, on the Local Search Rank Checker report?
- Do you cache Local Search Rank Checker ranking results for any length of time?
- What is a third-party result in Local Search Rank Checker?
- Can I see screenshots of the search results on the Ranking reports and how do I set this up?
- How do I add or change keywords in a Rank Checker report?
- How many search terms can I enter into the Rank Checker?
- How do I schedule a Local Search Rank Checker report to run every week or month?
- How do I delete a Rank Checker report?
- How do I stop a Rank Checker report from automatically running?
Are we missing something?
Submit a feature request and let us know