Reputation Manager Guides
- Reputation Manager Overview
- How to create a Reputation Manager report
- How to understand a Monitor Reviews report within Reputation Manager
- How to create a Get Reviews campaign within Reputation Manager
- How to understand a Get Reviews campaign
- How to create a Showcase Reviews widget
General Information on Reputation Manager
- Can I assign SMS credits to different Locations in Reputation Manager?
- Is Reputation Manager HIPAA compliant?
- Which review sites can I choose from for Reputation Manager?
- Can I purchase additional credits for Reputation Manager?
- How much does Reputation Manager cost?
- Can I receive email alerts for new reviews?
- How can I update an existing Reputation Manager report to monitor reviews on niche sources?
- What can I do if my Google reviews are not displayed on Reputation Manager?
- Can I respond to reviews through a Monitor Reviews report?
- Why are some reviews missing from my Reputation Manager report?
- Can I see a breakdown of my reviews based on their star rating?
- How do I edit an existing Get Reviews template?
- Email Campaigns: Best Practice Guidelines
- Can I use customer feedback from Get Reviews campaigns for marketing purposes?
- How does the 'Enable Additional Feedback' setting work?
- What is the 'Enable Additional Feedback' setting?
- Where can I send SMS Campaigns?
Client Access for Reputation Manager
- How does Client Access work?
- How do I enable Client Access?
- How can my clients reply to Facebook and Google reviews?
- How can my clients run review generation campaigns themselves?
- How can I change a Client Access password?
- Will my clients receive permissions requests from BrightLocal when connecting their accounts via the External Dashboard?
Multi-location for Reputation Manager
Reputation Manager Videos
Are we missing something?
Submit a feature request and let us know