There are a couple of different reasons your Summary page might not be appearing on External Location Dashboard:
A. The Summary page is disabled on External Dashboard. This is disabled by default to allow you to first choose which modules to display with your clients.
Here’s how you can enable the Summary page on the External Location Dashboard:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ page, accessible from the left hand side of Location Navigation.
- If you don’t have ‘External Dashboard’ enabled yet, you can do this by switching on ‘Make Location Dashboard available on an external URL?’.
- If the ‘External Dashboard’ switch is turned on, you’ll see an additional ‘External Dashboard Summary’ section appear on the second half of the page.
- By default, you will see ‘Display Summary on External Dashboard?’ switched off. Switch this on if you’d like the Summary page to be accessible on the External Dashboard.
- You can also choose which modules you’d like to display on the External Summary page.
- Make sure you don’t forget to save your choices by clicking the ‘Update Settings’ button at the bottom.
B. There are no modules selected to appear on the External Location Dashboard. You can check this in the ‘External Dashboard Summary’ section of the Location Dashboard settings. Make sure you select at least one module, and save the settings.