Setting statuses for and adding notes to the citations in your report is a convenient way to keep track of where you need to take action.
For each of the citations being tracked in the report, you can set a Citation Status (smiley or sad face) by editing the citation details in the report.
How to Set Citation Status in Citation Tracker:
1) Click on the 'Citation Information' button (three-dot icon) next to the citation in the report.
2) You will then see the citation information popup. You can change the 'Citation Status' which adds this citation to other tabs within the report. Under this is 'Citation Details' where you can edit the URL if needed.
Under this you'll see 'Citation Health' you can choose a citation status options of the faces
3) Click on the green 'Update Report' button to save the status of this citation.
How to Add Notes to Citations in Citation Tracker:
1) Click on the 'Citation Information' button (three-dot icon) next to the citation in the report you'd like to add notes to.
2) Enter any relevant details and information in the 'Note' field.
3) Click on the green 'Update Report' button to save the note.
Please bear in mind that Citation Tracker is not connected to our Citation Builder service, so notes left here don't have any impact in Citation Builder. To find out more about notes click here