New business is tough, period.
If you are an agency or a freelancer, getting traffic to your site is hard enough. It’s even harder to convert your traffic into qualified leads for your business.
This is why the Agency Lead Generator Widget was built.
The Agency Lead Generator Widget helps you generate leads by converting more of your existing idle web traffic into qualified prospects.
It does this by providing website visitors who provide their business details with an automated Local Search Audit, giving them an overview of the local search health of their website. You can then follow up with the prospect to offer solutions to any issues found in the report.
Here’s how it works:
1) You start by designing the widget on your BrightLocal account in a simple editor. You can customize all of the content and ensure the colors fit with your branding.
2) BrightLocal then gives you some code to copy and paste onto your website, which enables it to be displayed on a web page.
3) When a prospect is on your site, they’ll see the widget and enter their business details to view a free Local SEO Audit for their website. This has a better conversion rate than a traditional contact form because people love “free stuff” and tend to try and avoid salespeople where possible.
4) Once they’ve requested their free report, BrightLocal emails you to let you know that a new lead has been generated and that the lead details are stored in your account. Meanwhile, the report is emailed to the prospect.
5) You can then follow up with the lead about their report and begin your normal sales process.
The Agency Lead Generation Widget uses BrightLocal’s Local Search Audit reports for the prospect’s free report. For more information on these reports, check out this guide.
BrightLocal’s Agency Lead Generator Widget helps thousands of agencies win new clients and grow their businesses. It’s also a lot cheaper than a new salesperson and makes your existing sales team more effective by saving time otherwise spent prospecting.