When Local Rank Tracker reports are set up, they can be scheduled to run on a weekly or monthly basis.
Click on the dropdown field in the 'General Settings' section called 'How often do you want this report to run?' and you can choose whether the report is run (updated) every week or every month. You also can select exactly when you'd like it to update, by selecting a specific day of the week or month.
There's also an option to select ‘ad hoc’ running of reports, which means your report will be run once, and then saved in your account. Ad hoc reports need to be manually re-run for them to update with fresh ranking results, as they do not re-run automatically.
Can I set Local Rank Tracker reports to update every day?
You can set the Local Rank Tracker reports to update every day, but you'll need to buy the Daily Rank Tracking Addon. Here's how:
Here's our step-by-step guide to purchasing add-ons:
1. Click on your profile avatar and click ‘Addons’ from the dropdown menu. Please note that this area of the dashboard is only available to users who have been set up as an ‘Account Owner’.
2. Click on the ‘Available Addons’ tab (shown below in the red box) to see all of the available addons for your specific plan.
3. Then select your required addon and click the ‘Add to Plan’ button.
4. Add your payment method details to secure your purchase.
5. Once the addon has been purchased, you can view its details within the ‘Plans & Addons’ tab on the Billing Details page.