- How is the real-world search location determined in a Local Search Rank Tracker report?
- What does the Local Rank Tracker cost?
- How does BrightLocal localize ranking results in Local Rank Tracker?
- Can I get a ranking report emailed to me?
- Do I need to include a location or geo-modifier within my search term?
- What is a local search engine and how is it different from a normal search engine?
- How is my Average Google Position calculated?
- What does 'KP' stand for in the Rankings Table in Rank Tracker reports?
- What do the different types of search results mentioned in Rank Tracker look like?
- How do I change my rankings results display to Blended to Unblended?
- What is the difference between Blended and Unblended ranking results?
- What do the numbers and letters represent in the Rankings Table in my Rank Tracker report?
- How do I archive a Local Rank Tracker report run?
- How can I set up search results screenshots in Rank Tracker reports?
- How do I add or change keywords in a Rank Tracker report?
- How many search terms can I enter into the Rank Tracker?
- How do I schedule a Local Rank Tracker report to run every week or month?
- How do I delete a Rank Tracker report?
Are we missing something?
Submit a feature request and let us know