Yes, you can compare different data between the report runs.
All comparisons are week-to-week or month-to-month, depending on what you have set up. The data will be stored for comparison against future rankings.
To compare dates, follow these steps:
1. Open your Rank Checker report
2. Scroll down to the ‘Rankings by Change’ section
3. Click on the ‘Compare’ dropdown and select the dates you wish to compare (example shown below within the red box)
Once you have selected the dates you’d like to compare, you will see one of the following:
- A green arrow = shows that your ranking has gone up
- An orange disc = shows that your ranking has stayed the same
- A red arrow = shows that your ranking has gone down
If you want to look at a specific report run, or even archive one report run, then you can do this via your Local Search Rank Checker page. All previous rankings reports (Scheduled and Ad Hoc) are saved within your ‘Report History’.
Click ‘See Report History’ in the dropdown to view ‘Date Run’ for each report.
You'll then see a list of all your individual report runs.
Discover more: How do I archive a report run for Rank Checker reports?