Yes, you can — each time the report runs.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the report and click ‘Actions’ (shown below in the top red box), then click ‘Edit Report’. from the dropdown. This will take you to the report settings page.
2. Scroll down to the section with the subheading ‘Receive Email Alerts’.
3. You’ll now see a dropdown menu that says: ‘Do you want to receive an email when this report is completed?’
4. Select 'Yes' and enter up to five email addresses in the box below (one email address per line).
5. If you would like this setting to be applied to all of this location’s reports, you can check the box that says ‘Update Location and Other Reports’ (shown below in the red box). This will apply the setting to all reports for this location.
6. Finally, click the green ‘Update Report’ button to save your settings. The next time the report runs, it will be emailed out to the email addresses added to the settings.