Follow the steps below to update an existing Reputation Manager report to monitor reviews on niche sources. At present this applies to locations in the US only.
- When viewing the report, click the Actions dropdown and click ‘Edit Report Settings’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Business Details’ section and select the most relevant category for the business.
- If this category falls into one of the vertical industry buckets, you will see new potential review sources in the list. Select which ones you’d like to monitor reviews on from the sources that are listed.
- Use the ‘Find my Listings’ button to search for your profile on the sites you have selected.
- Wait for us to find listings on the selected sources
- Once we have finished finding listings, click on the ‘Update Report’ button if you would like the report to run as per its schedule; or click on ‘Update & Run Report’ if you would like us to run the report now to collect reviews.