If you're experiencing issues with your report not displaying Google reviews, it's likely that you have not connected your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
Benefits of connecting your GMB listing to Reputation Manager
- We check for new reviews every day, then alert you (once a day) to any new reviews you get.
- You get all your reviews pulled into your Reputation Manager account — not just the most recent 500 reviews.*
- You can reply directly to Google reviews from your Reputation Manager report.
*Please note: If you don't connect your GMB profile, we only pull in the newest / latest 500 reviews. This is because we scrape these reviews rather than accessing them via the official GMB API.
How do I connect my GMB profile to Reputation Manager?
Simply follow these four steps to connect your GMB profile to your Reputation Manager report:
1. Click on the Google icon (top left), then click the green 'Connect GMB Account' button.
2. You are taken to the edit report page — on here, you need to click the 'Connect to GMB' button (shown below within the red box).
3. Select the GMB Account, and authorize BrightLocal to access your GMB Account so we can pull in reviews and let you reply to them.
4. Select the GMB profile that you want to connect (some people have more than one).
You're all set. Now your GMB profile is connected, you will be able to:
- Get new reviews pulled in every day
- Get alerts (once a day) for new reviews
- Reply directly to Google reviews
To change your GMB listing across the other reports, follow these steps.