To customize your Link Mode URL so that you can display a memorable link to customers (such as bit.ly/homedepotreviews), simply follow these steps:
1. Click 'Get Requests URLs' when setting up or editing a Get Reviews campaign. You'll need to set up a template, and select your review sites and notifications first.
2. Copy the shortened Link Mode URL shown in the 'Link and Kiosk Mode URLs' popup.
3. Enter the URL into a browser and hit enter — you should now see a long link starting with customfeedback.com.
4. Copy this long link.
5. Go to bitly.com and use it to shorten your Link Mode URL.
6. Within bitly, customize your Link Mode URL to something memorable that you'd be happy to print or display. Please note: This will not affect Link Mode Reporting within BrightLocal.