Our affiliate scheme is run through a high quality, professional affiliate scheme provider - Shareasale.com
15% of Lifetime Value
We offer an affiliate payout of 15% of lifetime value for any sales generated through your affiliate ID.
This covers the following BrightLocal services -
- All standard monthly and annual subscription payments
- All add-on subscription payments
- All ad hoc credits for Local SEO Check Up
- All standard Citation Builder campaigns
We do NOT offer affiliate payments on -
- Enterprise ('non-standard') reporting partnerships
- Citation Builder bulk purchase credits (these already incorporate a 30% discount for customers)
How to Apply for BrightLocal Affiliate Scheme
All affiliates need to register with Shareasale and submit an application for the BrightLocal affiliate scheme.
- Sign up link - https://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=33269
Applications from businesses located in the main countries in which we operate will be automatically approved - USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
Applications from other countries will be subject to manual approval by BrightLocal which may take a few days to complete.
How the Affiliate scheme works
- Sign up to Shareasale and get an affiliate ID
- Get approval for BrightLocal affiliate scheme
- Create a tagged affiliate link
- e.g. https://www.brightlocal.com/packages/?SSAID=XXXX&SSCID=YYYY
- You will be allocated the relevant IDs when you sign up for shareasale
- Promote BrightLocal on your site, email, social etc using a correct affiliate link
- Your customers click on affiliate link and sign-up for BrightLocal
- These customers are tagged as your referrals in BrightLocal
- these are called 'leads' in shareasale system
- When these customers make payments for any of the services listed above this is recorded in your sharesale account
- Shareasale pays you at end of each month - 15% of all sales generated in previous month
- Payments are made by cheque or direct deposit to your account