You can access all of your support tickets (known as ‘requests’ in BrightLocal Help Center), including ticket history and status, within the ‘My activities’ section of the BrightLocal Help Center.
- Head to the BrightLocal Help Center by clicking here.
- If you’re not already signed in, click the green ‘Sign In’ button in the top right hand corner.
3. Next, enter your BrightLocal username and password and click ‘Log in’.
4. You’re now logged in to our Help Center, and have access to some great new features and some that we’re working on implementing in the coming months! For now, though, to see your support tickets, click on the green button in the top right of the Help Center and click ‘My activities’ in the dropdown menu.
5. Here, in the ‘Requests’ tab, you’ll be able to see all of your support requests, when they were submitted or last updated, and their current status. You can even filter by status, to get right to any tickets awaiting a response from you, for example.
6. If you click on a ticket, you can see the member of BrightLocal Customer Success that your ticket has been assigned to. Here you can also click ‘Submit a request’ to write a new support ticket.