- How is each submission handled in Citation Builder?
- How many citation sites can BrightLocal submit a business to when using Citation Builder?
- How does Citation Builder verify new submissions?
- Do you guarantee that all Citation Builder submissions will go live?
- How does Citation Builder handle the removal of duplicate listings?
- What happens if you find an existing listing on a directory when submitting business data using Citation Builder?
- Can I use my own list of preferred citation sites in Citation Builder?
- Do you hand over access and account details for citations?
- What happens if Citation Builder can't submit to one of the sites I order?
- The listings on my report are marked as 'Live', but when I check, it says 'Claim this business'. Do I need to claim it?
- Can I buy extra citations for an existing Citation Builder campaign?
- Can I suggest niche directories and request BrightLocal submits them via Citation Builder?
- Can I have a list of directories and citation sites you list on?
- How does Citation Builder handle telephone verification when I submit business data?
Are we missing something?
Submit a feature request and let us know